Frozen Raspberry Margaritas - an easy 6 ingredient recipe for the perfect warm weather drink! Raspberries are blended with sherbet, lime juice and seltzer.
Prep time: 5 minutes - Cook time: 0 minutes - Serves: 6
- 2 cups Food Club Raspberry Sherbet
- 2 cups Food Club Frozen Red Raspberries
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups Food Club Lemon Lime Seltzer
- Kosher salt
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Combine sherbet, frozen raspberries, ice and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving pitcher and stir in seltzer. Chill until ready to serve.
- If desired, rim glasses with kosher salt. Fill glasses with frozen mockarita mixture and garnish with lime wedges and fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.