Follow these steps:
Step 1: Do you qualify?
We will be following the State of Utah phased vaccine approach to determine who is currently being vaccinated.
Return here to schedule your appointment in Step 2Verify what group is currently being vaccinated >
Step 2: Schedule your appointment
Please note, vaccine appointments are required.
To schedule your appointment:
- Select the COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Choose your location
- Choose your appointment time
Step 3: Download, print and complete consent form
Once you have scheduled your vaccine appointment, please download, print and complete the consent form by clicking the button below. You will need to bring this completed form with you to your appointment.Informed consent form
Step 4: Prepare for your appointment
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Please wear a mask and limit the number of people you bring with you
- Bring your state issued driver's license or ID and insurance card
- Be prepared to wait 15 - 30 minutes after the vaccine to monitor for potential reaction
Please be aware that vaccine supply is extremely limited, and it is possible that our pharmacies may run out of vaccine at any time. We will do our best to notify you if your appointment needs to be rescheduled. Your patience during this time is greatly appreciated.Learn more about the COVID-19 Vaccine